Below are some books that people have found useful. It is not an exhaustive list.
• Tourette Syndrome (The Facts), 2nd Edition. Mary Robertson and Andrea Cavanna, 2008. (Useful book for adults, parents and professionals.)
• Tics and Tourette Syndrome – A Handbook for Parents and Professionals. Uttom Chowdhury, 2004.
• Why do you do that? A Book about Tourette Syndrome for Children and Young People. Uttom Chowdhury and Mary Robertson, 2006.
• Hi, I’m Adam. A Child’s Story of Tourette Syndrome, by Adam Buehrens. 1991.
• Tic Talk: Living with Tourette Syndrome: A 9-Year-Old Boy’s Story in His Own Words by Dylan Peters, Paul Howey, and Zachary Wendland 2009.
• Nix Your Tics! Eliminate Unwanted Tic Symptoms: A How-To Guide For Young People. Duncan McKinlay, 2007
• ‘Coping with Tourette Syndrome – a workbook for Kids with Tic Disorders’, Sandra Buffolano, 2008. (Parents and families guide)
• Treatments that Work Series, ‘Managing Tourette Syndrome – a Behavioural Intervention’. Douglas Woods, 2008. (Professional support in the delivery of behavioural treatments including habit reversal therapy with workbooks for adults and children)
• Tourette Syndrome: A Practical Guide for Teachers, Parents and Carers (Resource Materials for Teachers). Amber Carroll and Mary Robertson, 2000.